Welcome to Asian Football Analysis Zone!
Asian Football Analysis Zone (AFA Zone) is dedicated to creating and sharing quality analysis of football from across the AFC and the Asian continent as a whole. AFA Zone has three main goals:
- Create high-quality data & tactical analyses of Asian football competitions and Asian footballers; focused mainly on the AFC but sometimes including Asia-Pacific countries Outside the AFC such as Georgia, Kazakhstan, New Zealand, Russia, and Turkey.
- Provide a community for aspiring analysts to showcase their work on Asian football and to interact with other analysts and writers.
- Share learning resources targeted at the beginner to intermediate analyst to help people get started in analysis or improve specific skills. We will set up a GitHub in the near future.
In the future, we would like to expand into offering freelance/consultancy services for people and organizations involved in Asian football that either have specific questions or a desire to improve their analysis capabilities.
Overall, we strive to bring the same passion and talent that Asia has for football to the analysis of the game within Asia. Example articles include, but are not limited to:
- Tactical analyses of everything from sequences in individual matches to full-season tactical reviews of teams.
- Data-driven match report dashboards
- Scouting reports of individual players
- Graphs and visuals on individual leagues throughout and after the season
- And much more!
If you would like to write for us, please reach out to Ben via our contact page.